What we do for wildlife:
1. We gather scientifically valid, research grade data on our local animals to help validate and document their existence. We focus on the larger animals; black bears, mule deer, mountain lions, elk, pronghorn, and bobcats, but we gather information and document the little guys too, as well as birds, insects, and reptiles.
2. We help people live with, rather than kill, their wild neighbors. We give talks, write articles, respond to emailed questions, host a website, and train volunteers in wildlife track and sign identification.
How you can help us, and our wild relatives:
1. Renew your membership/make a donation! It really does help us!
2. Send us your animal stories/sightings, this really helps them! You can send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to: iNaturalist.org · Pathways
3. Drive slowly in Placitas! and watch out for your wild neighbors.
Thank You! from all of us at Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of NM