Dr. Robert R. Parmenter
What we do for wildlife:
1. We gather scientifically valid, research grade data on our local animals to help validate and document their existence. We focus on the larger animals; black bears, mule deer, mountain lions, elk, pronghorn, and bobcats, but we gather information and document the little guys too, as well as birds, insects, and reptiles.
2. We help people live with, rather than kill, their wild neighbors. We give talks, write articles, respond to emailed questions, host a website, and train volunteers in wildlife track and sign identification.
How you can help us, and our wild relatives:
1. Renew your membership/make a donation! It really does help us!
2. Send us your animal stories/sightings, this really helps them! You can send to me at email@example.com or directly to: iNaturalist.org · Pathways
3. Drive slowly in Placitas! and watch out for your wild neighbors.
Thank You! from all of us at Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of NM
WICHITA FALLS, Tx (RNN Texoma) –
Hundreds of people are upset with a new project at Kiwanis Park.
Jim Dockery, the Wichita Falls Deputy City Manager, said what once started with two prairie dogs 40 years ago has now turned into a big health concern after they escaped their containment area. Read more: Texas
Prairie dog protection activists want the Longmont City Council to impose new restrictions on private property owners’ current ability to exterminate prairie dogs.
The Spring garage sale will be held on Friday, 16 March and Saturday 17 March from 8AM to 4PM (weather permitting). It will be held at 917 Morris St NE and will be run by Debbie Stevenson and other volunteers. If you have donations for the Garage Sale you can contact Debbie on 505 205 7966 or Ed Urbanski on 505 296 1937 to arrange for a drop off. As it will be PD season it would be best if you contacted Debbie for the drop off.
So we have started collecting donations today. If you want to help with the sale, or have something to donate, of know someone who has stuff to donate, we are now accepting volunteers and donations!
If you want an acknowledgement letter please give Ed Urbanski an inventory and value (total will work).